-
April 25th, 2026, 08:28 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Best application for kill Bitcoin captcha
Evil 6.0 automatically solve most kind of captchas,
Including such type of captchas: ReCaptcha v.2, ReCaptcha-3, Google, Solve Media, hCaptcha, BotDetect, KeyCaptcha, Cloudflare, Text CAPTCHA, Amazon AWS WAF, Geetest, ArkoseLabs, TikTok verification, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, PayPal, Binance, Coinbase, ClickCaptcha, RotateCaptcha, Microsoft account, Mathematical CAPTCHA, MotionCaptcha, Apple, eBay, Shopify, WordPress, Snapchat, LinkedIn, +12k
+ hCaptcha, FC, ReCaptcha Enterprize now supported in new XEvil 6.0!
1.) Fast, easy, precisionly
XEvil is the fastest captcha killer in the world. Its has no solving limits, no threads number limits
2.) Several APIs support
XEvil supports more than 6 different, worldwide known API: 2captcha.com, anti-captcha (antigate), RuCaptcha, death-by-captcha, etc.
just send your captcha via HTTP request, as you can send into any of that service - and XEvil will solve your captcha!
So, XEvil is compatible with hundreds of applications for SEO/SMM/password recovery/parsing/posting/clicking/cryptocurrency/etc.
3.) Useful support and manuals
After purchase, you got access to a private tech.support forum, Wiki, Skype/Telegram online support
Developers will train XEvil to your type of captcha for FREE and very fast - just send them examples
4.) How to get free trial use of XEvil full version?
- Try to search in Google "Home of XEvil"
- you will find IPs with opened port 80 of XEvil users (click on any IP to ensure)
- try to send your captcha via 2captcha API ino one of that IPs
- if you got BAD KEY error, just tru another IP
- enjoy! 
- (its not work for hCaptcha!)
WARNING: Free XEvil DEMO does NOT support ReCaptcha, hCaptcha and most other types of captcha!
-
April 27th, 2026, 07:20 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Best application for kill Bitcoin captcha
For a long time, I had no luck with betting. I didn't understand what I was doing wrong and chalked it all up to bad luck, but once I started using 1xbet global, betting became not only fun but also profitable. Thanks to their generous odds, I often win. I enjoy using both the website and the user-friendly app, which are very easy to use. I can always quickly find the bets I'm interested in.
-
June 19th, 2026, 10:45 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Best application for kill Bitcoin captcha
Using PayPal for cryptocurrency purchases can be convenient for beginners, but it is not always the most cost-efficient option. Some services charge higher fees for PayPal transactions due to chargeback risks and processing costs. This can make small purchases less practical. In addition, not all cryptocurrencies are equally supported when using this payment method Buy Bitcoin (BTC) with PayPal Instantly | Paybis. Popular assets like Bitcoin or Ethereum are more commonly available, while smaller tokens may not be accessible. Users should also be aware that regional regulations may impact availability. Checking supported payment methods before signing up helps avoid frustration and ensures smoother transactions when entering the crypto market.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks